Shopping is an experience. It’s no longer an ordeal. Even if some people feel it’s an ordeal; businesses are making it most enjoyable. For store owners business thrives when people visit and buy often from their stores. So, if you are one of the store owners then you cannot afford customers’ annoyance.
Every salesman knows that selling is all about persuasion. However, inherently people dislike nagging. So, you need a fine balance of entertainment and persuasion within your store. Effective way to achieve this goal is an in-store radio. It’s an audio channel within your store that takes care of information delivery and customer entertainment.
With an in-store radio you get multiple benefits – for your business, for your customers and for your staffs. Let’s check out what are they.
For your customers
1. For customers first benefit is of course entertaining shopping experience. Better program planning is the key. After price-efficiency and product variety, shopping experience is single largest driving for in retail business.
2. Customers also get more information with least effort. That helps them to make better choice. With radio channel you can directly talk to customers. It sounds more like regular FM radio listening experience and least like sales effort.
For your business
1. With satisfied customers, you get more revenue in terms of increased sales. This is of course the biggest benefit.
2. You can leverage your in-store radio channel to promote third party products. That way you can earn promotional fees. It could be an extra source of income for your business.
3. In case you have a network of stores, you can communicate any information across the stores over the radio channel. That’s least costly and takes almost no time.
4. You can use radio channel to promote your other businesses and brands.
For your staffs
1. In-store radio programs can entertain and motivate staffs. This becomes handy during long business hours and in busy festive seasons.