‘As the HR landscape evolves with updated organizational hierarchies and new cloud tech for talent acquisition and retention, today’s HR pros need a holistic approach to managing information governance,’ said Julia Mench, SVP of Global HCM Solutions.
McLean, Va. and Las Vegas (PRWEB)
August 30, 2017
Helping today’s HR organizations transform their data to meet business needs and navigate cloud adoption of key HR systems while maintaining data quality, BackOffice Associates, a worldwide leader in information governance and data stewardship, today unveiled the Human Capital Management (HCM) edition of its dspCloud SaaS platform at the SAP® SuccessConnect event in Las Vegas.
The new purpose-built solution automates the data migration and data quality processes for HR professionals and ensures that data is aligned with the latest organizational hierarchies, harmonized across across multiple HR systems, and business-ready for real-time HR decisions. The dspCloud HCM edition features best-of breed connectivity with nearly any commercial or home-grown HR system, which is delivered through BackOffice’s new Information Governance Universal Connect component.
“As the HR landscape evolves with adoption of updated organizational hierarchies and new cloud technologies for talent acquisition and retention, today’s HR professionals need a holistic approach to managing information governance across the board,” said Julia Mench, SVP of Global HCM Solutions, BackOffice Associates. “The goal of dspCloud for Human Capital Management is to empower HR professionals to leverage their next-generation technology and workflows to generate the best possible results from recruiting and retention initiatives.”
Key features of the dspCloud for HCM edition include:
- Secure and segmented reporting capabilities designed to accommodate proprietary and Personally Identifiable Information data
- Full simulation of HR organizational structure design, analysis and transformation
- Intellectual property captured through data quality methodologies
- Native cloud integration for automated data loading
- Automated HR business validation to ensure data is fit for purpose
- Cross-system harmonization, deduplication and transformation of…