Are you looking for the most reliable sellers of roller tracks and rubber conveyor belting? I must tell you that everyone tends to look for the best but many actually end up buying from inferior manufacturers. There could be many reasons for this – price could be an issue or it is possible that they are taken in by marketing gimmicks. But when we are talking about such heavy duty products that need to perform optimally day after day one really shouldn’t compromise on the quality of the products as well as the quality of the seller.
When you consider roller tracks there are many options from which you can choose from. Let us consider these options.
– Material – stainless steel, mild steel, plastic and zinc
– Frame – stainless steel, formed steel, aluminium and heavy steel
– Size – diameter of 20mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm and 80mm
– Track width – from 100mm to 1500mm
Similarly there are options to choose from in rubber conveyor belting.
– Types – cold, hot, vulcanised, with steel fasteners or endless
– Length and width – length as desired by you and width up to 2 metres
– Standard belting – from 5.5mm to 17mm in thickness; working tension from 20kn/m/width to 180 kn/m/width; temperature range from -30°C to +80°C; options to fit with chevrons, flights and sidewalls
– Special belting – available in various types like cleated, elevator, flame resistant, solid woven and steel cord; more heat and oil resistant.
But if you think about these options you will come to see that there are many manufacturers that make standard roller tracks and rubber conveyor belting conforming to these specifications. So, what is it that makes the difference? It is actually the quality of the seller that makes the difference.
When choosing a seller it is important that you consider what services they can offer. Answers to the below mentioned questions should help you choose your seller.
– Is the seller affiliated with some accreditation agency?
– Is the seller licensed to sell in the UK?
– Can the seller show you a range of products to choose from?
– Does the seller have experience supplying conveyor belts to multiple industries?
– Does the seller offer competitive prices?
– Is it possible for the seller to do the installation onsite?
– Does the seller offer after sales service and that too round the clock?
– Does the seller have enough links in the market to find the right parts and accessories quickly and…