Washington, DC (PRWEB)
June 28, 2017
AIS Health is pleased to announce publication of AIS’s Medicare and Medicaid Market Data, an easy-to-use, continually updated subscription website that allows users to view all public-sector health plans, programs and operators in a single, convenient database.
AIS’s Medicare and Medicaid Market Data provides a quick and easy way to track the enrollment trends, plan design information and market share statistics that are required for an effective strategic planning process. It includes:
Data on Medicare Advantage (MA) and Medicare managed care, Medicare Part D, managed Medicaid and dual eligibles enrollment, and market share by state and by company.
- Directories, with contact information, of MA, Medicaid, Part D, duals and special needs plans, and national, regional and state regulators.
- Enrollment data for MA plans by county and by region, as well as details on product offerings and enrollees by type of product.
- Reports highlighting the hottest trends in the managed Medicare and Medicaid space.
And the latest news on events and trends in the industry, including:
- Market expansion, and merger and acquisition activity
- Payment rate changes
- Provider-sponsored MA plans
- Star ratings
- Dual-eligibles demos
- Recovery audit contractors
- Value-based insurance design
- Employer group waiver plans
- Physician and pharmacy network adequacy
- States’ Medicaid initiatives
For 20 years, AIS published AIS’s Medicare and Medicaid Market Data as an annual book, but this interactive website was developed to keep up with the pace of change in the industry. With monthly enrollment updates for Medicare Advantage plans, Part D plans, special needs plans and other programs serving Medicare-Medicaid dual eligibles, plus quarterly reports from the states on managed Medicaid, and other updates…