Munich, Germany (PRWEB)
August 02, 2017
advinda Investor Cloud GmbH (http://www.advinda.com) is excited to announce the launch of the world’s first cloud-based alternative investor intelligence service. The innovative solution combines the most comprehensive collection of continuously updated global institutional investor contacts with the only mobile CRM solution specifically designed for capital raisers and investor relations professionals. Available on mobile phones, tablets and laptops, advinda makes raising capital across all asset classes easier and helps General Partners (GPs) achieve success by accelerating the process to find and connect with the Limited Partners (LPs) they need.
“advinda with its cloud platform has the potential and scale to transform the way players within the alternative capital ecosystem interact with each other,” commented Eva March, advinda’s founder and CEO. “For most of the industry, raising capital is a laborious and inefficient process. We started developing advinda almost two years ago with the vision to eliminate those inefficiencies, make the experience easier and revolutionize how the global alternative asset management industry raises capital.”
Transforming the Capital Raising Experience
- Access LPs from the cloud – no more downloading outdated databases or trying to use spreadsheets to manage investor contacts
- Gain management visibility into capital raising and investor relations activities
- Track communications to satisfy regulatory and compliance requirements
- Because advinda is in the cloud, it’s all online and comes ready-to-use with no need for technical personnel to install or administer
- advinda will be available starting Wednesday, 2 August 2017, via http://www.advinda.com.
- advinda offers its CRM solution for FREE. As such, users can add their own contacts in their own private account and start managing their capital raising activities immediately.
- advinda PREMIUM is the institutional investor intelligence – researched, cultivated, maintained and continuously updated – to which customers subscribe and use together with their advinda CRM
Annual subscriptions to advinda PREMIUM investor intelligence are available in Packages by region, type of institutional investor and AUM thresholds. Users shop for…