Summer is in full swing, and so are killer iPhone and iPad app sales on Apple’s iOS App Store. We dug through all of Monday’s deals and fished out the nine best paid iOS apps on sale for free. These are all limited-time deals though, so move quickly if you don’t want to miss out.
This post covers paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. BGR is not affiliated with any developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app anyway, you will be charged by Apple.
Welcome to Tiny Typer for iOS.
We understand that there are people who don’t like text prediction and other modern keyboard gimmicks. Tiny Typer is designed for those people.
It is simple, elegant, and easy to use. No settings, no customization, no fuss! Just enable the keyboard in Settings and you’re good to go!
• Save precious screen space and type better than before! The keyboard is just 130 pixels tall. In landscape orientation, we squish the keyboard to 100 pixels.
• The simple minimalistic theme for your typing pleasure.
• Tiny Typer does not collect any personal data. We take privacy very seriously.
PolySpeak is a lightweight, easy to use translation keyboard for your smartphone. Type the text in your language, and translate it to the desired language simply by switching over to PolySpeak keyboard and pressing translate.
To activate PolySpeak go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard… and select PolySpeak
To allow full access to PolySpeak go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > PolySpeak and enable Allow Full Access. Then select Allow in the popup.
1) Swap button to easily swap ‘From’ and ‘To’ languages.
2) Undo/Redo buttons to go back to previous and current translation.
3) ‘From’ and ‘To’ language choices are saved for future use so you don’t have to select them when you come back to PolySpeak later.
4) ‘Emoji’ translation: translate an English text to Emoji. For e.g., try translating…