BOCA RATON, Fla. (PRWEB)
December 06, 2017
WAHspace Inc., The largest online community for at home workers has announced multiple companies that have earned the WAH Certified Company credential, demonstrating their commitment as industry leaders supporting at home workers.
Here is the list of the 2017 WAH Certified Companies and a sample of open opportunities:
1. Agilla Pro, LLC: Inside Sales Representatives
2. American High-Tech Transcription & Reporting, Inc.: General Transcription
3. Bookminders: Business Development Specialists
4. Cass Information Systems, Inc.: Offsite Invoice Payment Specialists
5. DVMelite: B2B Sales Representatives
6. Enterprise Holdings, Inc (Enterprise Rent-a-Car).: Customer Service Representative
7. Focus Forward: General Transcription Representatives
8. Gabbyville Virtual Receptionists: Virtual Assistants
9. Grindstone, Inc.: B2B Lead Generation/Appointment Setters
10. Nextwave Advocacy @Home: Political Outreach Telephone Representatives
11. SC Contact Centers: Home Agents
12. Supporting Strategies Partners LLC: PT Client Services Accountants
13. Talk2Rep: Customer Service Agents / Sales and Chat Agents
14. Transcription Outsourcing LLC: Jobs TBA
15. ViaSource Solutions: Inbound Sales Representatives
16. VIPDesk Connect: Customer Care Representatives
17. Williams-Sonoma, Inc.: Customer Service Representatives
The WAH Certified Company credential is available to any company that hires at home workers and meets the following WAHspace criteria:
Pays a reasonable living wage to all regular full and part-time employees/contractors.
- Has a positive online reputation review in various forums including WAHspace.
- Has been in business for at least two years.
WAH Certified Company benefits include:
- WAH workers can apply in confidence that that these WAH Certified Companies meet all the requirements of WAHspace credentialing.
- Companies have access to a searchable database of at home workers across the US.
- Companies can post unlimited job opportunities to thousands of WAH Certified at home workers.
- At home workers can…